Northwest History Network is a non-profit corporation registered with the State of Oregon committed to expanding understanding of history and culture through collaboration, professional development & support, and public engagement. We seek to:
- Provide professional support for community partners documenting, preserving, and/or presenting their histories.
- Facilitate communication and foster collaboration between public and private organizations, educational institutions, libraries, museums, and archives.
- Protect and increase preservation and access to historical resources and materials.
- Expand historical education by using non-traditional venues to present public history projects.
- Use varied strategies and technologies to promote appreciation and understanding of the past.
- Foster a non-competitive and supportive atmosphere for those committed to public history.
Board of Directors
To contact the NHN Board of Directors, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew Bryans – Interim Director, Treasurer